Published by exdone
Posted on January 13, 2008
You can use the Rules Wizard to create a copy of the sent message on any folder you choose, including a server-side Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) folder.
Create a Rule with the Rules Wizard
1. On the Tools menu, click Rules Wizard, and then click New.
2. Click to select Check Messages After Sending, and then click Next.
3. Click to check the Uses The “Form Name” Form check box.
4. Click on the underlined “form name” in the Rule Description box.
5. Click to select Application Forms, and then click to select Message. Click Add, click Close, and then click Next.
6. Click the “Move a copy to the specified folder” check box.
7. Click to select the “specified” folder in the Rule Description box
8. Click to select or create a folder on your IMAP server. Click OK, and then click Next.
9. Click Next again, and then specify a rule name. Click Finish, and then click OK.
Disable Save Sent Items in the Sent Items Folder
1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
2. On the Preferences Tab, click E-mail Options.
3. Click to clear the “Save copies of messages in Sent Items Folder” check box
4. To close the dialog boxes, click OK twice.